Friday 27 November 2015

Because I'm happy...

Good morning! Let's start with some happy messages in a song. Click on the photos to listen to the song:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM







Can your students circle the correct answer? Some of them are easy but there are others they need to concentrate =)

Happy by Pharrel Williams!


It might seem crazy/silly/cracker what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hall/high/hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care babies/baby/bald by the way.


Because I'm happy
Sing/Can/Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Sing/Can/Clap along if you feel like happen/happiness/hands is the truth
Because I'm happy
Sing/Can/Clap  along if you know what  happen/happiness/hands is to you/youth/us
Because I'm happy
Sing/Can/Clap along if you feel like that's what/when/why you wanna do


 Here come old/bad/break news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably want/warn/will you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why

Because I'm happy
Clap/sing/can along...

 (Happy)
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
My level's too high/hard/low
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
I said (let me tell you now)
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
My level's too high/hard/low
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
I said

Because I'm happy
Clap/sing/can along...

 (Happy) [repeats]
Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down... my level's too...
Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)


Because I'm happy
Clap/sing/can along... (x2)

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Cinta! I really like the content of this song for our students because it transmits them lots of energy that is very important to achieve their goals. I feel that being positive is key to a productive learning. That´s why I will play this song at the beginning of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with you Marta, I really believe that this song is a good way to use their interests in order to learning. This song has been very popular between the kids.They know the chorus but with this exercise they can learn the rest of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cinta!
    I really like your blog. Your message is very positive and is very important for everyone take your example.
    When I've opened your blog and I've seen this post I've smiled, too. This song is a really good song!! I like so much and the students can learn a lot with the lyric.

    Regards,

    Laia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! Thank you for the comments, I also love this song. Have a very nice day =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cinta!

    I think that this song is great because the students will recognize it very fast. It is happy and the letter is quite comprehensive. It could be a great idea to print the letter to make easier to circle the words. Moreove it would be nice to prepare a coreography in relation with some parts of the song. It will help to interiorize the song.
    Well done! Children will enjoy a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clara! Thank you for the idea, preparing a coreography with the children ideas it's great and it can be shown to the parents the day of the Christmas festival.

    ReplyDelete